WHO ARE PROBITOTICS?
“They are alive organism granting a well-being feeling to the body if given in the right concentration, precisely at least 10 9 alive cells for strain and for dosage”
PROBIOTICS MAIN FEATURES
- At least one of the trains, has to be made by one billion alive cells.
- To be alive micro-organisms, mainly by human origin
- Keeping stability and vitality also after the manipulation, the storage and the intake until the expiry date.
- They must survive to the gastric digestion, the biliary and the hepatic one.
- They must be able to induce a reply in the host as once as inserted in the micro biotical system
- Be safe and not damaging the host, granting a functional or clinical benefit as once as intake.
Abincol, is a valid support for the colon well-being. The Abincol strain-specific feature, allows to repopulate the intestinal bacterial flora, inhibiting the pathogen species generated by episodes of acute enteritis. Available in handy buccal sachets.
Based on: Lactobacillus delbrueckii LDD01, Lactococcus lactis subsp. Cremoris LLC02, Lactobacillus plantarum LP01.
14 STICK, 1,5 GR.
Abiflor Baby is a food supplement based on probiotics in drops for children from 0 up to 3 years old, it contains the two LACTOBACILLUS most widely studied in paediatrics, suitable for the acute viral and bacterial gastroenteritis and dysbiosis induced by antibiotic.
Based on: Lactobacillus reuteri LRE02, Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR04
5 ML. BOTTLE WITH DROP-TAINER